Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
Ribs made with Fall flavors to carry on the BBQ season.
- 78.07 ml maple syrup
- 59.14 ml apple cider
- 14.79 ml raspberry preserves
- 1.23 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 racks pork baby back ribs
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Stir together maple syrup, apple cider, raspberry preserves and crush red pepper flakes to form glaze.
- Season pork ribs with salt and pepper.
- Place ribs on a rack, bone side down, and bake for 40 minutes.
- Brush ribs, on both sides with glaze; bake 15 minutes.
- Brush ribs, on both sides again, with glaze; bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove ribs to a platter, brush with any remaining glaze, and let rest 15 minutes before cutting and serving.