Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A delicious combination of Baba Ganoush and Hummus from Cooking Light magazine. It's quick and easy to prepare and is good as a dip with toasted pita and/or crudites, spread on pita as a sandwich base or almost any other way you can think of to use it. When I serve it as a dip, I always pour a layer of EVOO on top.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Pierce eggplant with a fork.
- Place eggplant on a jelly roll pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until tender.
- Cool and peel; discard skin.
- Combine eggplant and remaining ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth.
I've just made this, out of the Bestof Cooking Light 4 If it was not posted I would have posted it. Really good,