1/9 Photos of B B's Peanut Butter Cookies
This is another of my memories from childhood. I made these cookies back in the '50's when I was quite young. Mother gave me the cookbook where they were written inside, I was still quite young. They are your basic standard peanut butter cookie, but none of the others have these exact same ingredients, so I get to share yet another treasure from my past.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugars.
- 2Add peanut butter and mix well.
- 3Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- 4Add vanilla and stir well.
- 5Put dry ingredients into sifter and sift into batter.
- 6Gently, but thoroughly fold into batter.
- 7Roll into small balls and press with a floured fork on cookie sheet.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees about 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for B B's Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.8
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 167.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 18.2 g
- Protein 4.6 g