Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
coca cola and meats
Make and share this B-B-Que Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil (olive works well for the heart)
- 1 large onion (or 2 smaller ones)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (28 ounce) bottle ketchup
- 1 (12 ounce) can Coca-Cola (the real thing)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Saute onion and garlic in the oil until transparent. Add ketchup, soy sauce, and Coke to that and simmer until of desired consistency. If you like it thick, simmer it a little longer than, if you want a light sauce coating. Cool and use on all your grilled meats or, make Sloppy Joe's out of it with pre-browned meat or leftover meat.