Recipe by AZPARZYCH
This is a recipe from a dear friend in WI. She made it one time for our bowling league potluck and I have been hooked since! It is great with tortilla chips as well as Fritos.
Top Review by Sharon123
Delicious! I used regular corn, quartered the recipe, ate it all as a salad and will make more soon! I couldn't find the Italian dressing mix, so used a red wine vinaigrette. Loved it. Thanks!
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (11 ounce) can mexicorn, frained and rinsed
- 3 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 (2/3 ounce) envelope Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all of the veggies together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine the vinegar and Italian dressing mix, drizzle in the olive oil while stirring.
- Pour dressing on veggies and mix gently to combine.
- Can serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 1 hour.