Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe from a dear friend in WI. She made it one time for our bowling league potluck and I have been hooked since! It is great with tortilla chips as well as Fritos.
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (11 ounce) can mexicorn, frained and rinsed
- 3 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 (2/3 ounce) envelope Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix
- Combine all of the veggies together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine the vinegar and Italian dressing mix, drizzle in the olive oil while stirring.
- Pour dressing on veggies and mix gently to combine.
- Can serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 1 hour.
Delicious! I used regular corn, quartered the recipe, ate it all as a salad and will make more soon! I couldn't find the Italian dressing mix, so used a red wine vinaigrette. Loved it. Thanks!
OMG was this dip delicious!!! Took to my weekly poker party and it was gone like in 1 hour. Everyone raved about it and had 6 people ask for the recipe. Made exactly as shown. I then made another batch for the week-end and it was gone by Sat. nite. Very very refreshing. Served with tortilla chips!! Would have given this 10 stars if I could. You've got to try this!!!
We loved this dip! The avacados stay green in this dip for at least four days (that's how long it the two of us to eat all of it). Also put this over some grilled steaks to add a new flavor. Thanks for posting!