1/4 Photos of Aztec Dip
This is a recipe from a dear friend in WI. She made it one time for our bowling league potluck and I have been hooked since! It is great with tortilla chips as well as Fritos.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (11 ounce) can mexicorn, frained and rinsed
- 3 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1Combine all of the veggies together in a bowl.
- 2In a separate bowl combine the vinegar and Italian dressing mix, drizzle in the olive oil while stirring.
- 3Pour dressing on veggies and mix gently to combine.
- 4Can serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aztec Dip
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.5
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 114.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix