Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from Aysel M., a student at Lyceum School #220 in Baku, who says, "Make this salad! I think that it is very tasty."
- 60 g tomatoes, sliced
- 45 g cucumbers, sliced
- 40 g radishes, sliced
- 15 g spring onions, chopped
- 20 g onions, sliced
- 10 g dill, chopped
- 30 g sour cream
- Put the tomatoes, cucumbers and red radish on a plate.
- Place the spring onions in the center.
- Place onion slices on the tomatoes.
- Season with salt, pepper, and dill.
- Serve with sour cream.
We really did not care for this salad at all. The sour cream really needed something 'more' done to it to make it taste more like a dressing - some herbs? A bit of tart from vinegar?