Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Decadence without the sugar. This is fabulous and only 2 carbs per serving!
- 1 (2 1/8 ounce) package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Cool Whip Free, for layering and topping
- 1 package sugar-free chocolate-covered toffee (Russell Stover)
- Mix pudding, cream and water in mixer for 1 minute on slow, then about 2 to 3 minutes on medium high until fluffy.
- Crush candy while still wrapped, then remove from wrapper.
- Place pudding mixture in small dessert dishes layering with Cool Whip and crushed toffee pieces.