Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is my adaption of a bourbon street steak mixed with a peppercorn steak from my favorite local steak place.This recipe is for 2 good size steaks.
- 2 lbs steak (1 lb each)
- 2 tablespoons Bourbon (Jack Daniels is the way to go)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons a 1 steak seasoning
- 1⁄2 tablespoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon crushed peppercorn (green, pink and black)
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- Put steaks in ziplock bag with marinade in fridge for 12-24 hours.
- Mix steak ingredients in a bowl and brush steaks with sauce.
- Cook on grill on a high flame for about 7 minutes per side, flip only once.