Recipe by Marie
Whole baking potatoes are rolled in garlic butter and bread crumbs and baked. These are really delicious.
Top Review by Tebo
I don't know what I did but there was no way I could get the crusty covering onto these potatoes. They just would not stick for me at all. I ended up with potatoes sitting on top of overdone breadcrumbs. Sorry Marie just did not work for me for some reason!!
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter with garlic and allow to set for 15 minutes.
- Combine bread crumbs with salt, black pepper, parsley and paprika.
- Wash, peel potatoes and pat dry leaving them whole.
- Roll potatoes in butter and coat evenly with bread crumb mixture.
- Place potatoes in shallow buttered casserole and add any leftover butter to bottom of casserole.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 40 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for 20 minutes more, turning to brown evenly.