Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is a recipe I got out of a cookbook and I must say these cookies are wonderful
- 532.32 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2 eggs
- 236.59 ml butter, melted
- 59.14 ml granulated sugar
- 177.44 ml firmly packed light brown sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 96.38 g package instant vanilla pudding
- 340.19 g package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 236.59 ml chopped pecans (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. In a medium sized bowl combine the flour, baking soda, and salt. In a large bowl combine the eggs and butter. With an electric mixer beat the eggs and melted butter on medium speed until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Add the granulated and brown sugars, vanilla extract, and vanilla pudding mix. Mix well. Slowly add the flour mixture. After the dough is well mixed, stir in the chocolate chips and the pecans if using. Drop by the heaping teaspoonful about 2 to 3 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes on the center rack of the oven.
Great recipe for a very soft and tender cookie. I used walnuts and pecans and baked at 350 for 12 minutes. i got exactly 36 cookies and they are the perfect size. Thanks!
I made this over the weekend and brought them to work-everyone loved them and "savored the flavor"-they were a perfect combo of vanilla, salt and chocolate-soft and not flat. Thanks for the great recipe-I will make again. Also, made 4 dozen instead of 3.