Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This I got from my soon to be mother in law. It's too good for words and makes a great leftover as well! I add lots of curry for taste. I hope you like it as much as I do!
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 2 cups frozen broccoli spears
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons curry powder (adjust to your taste)
- 2 -3 cups crushed potato chips (1 big bag)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- boil chicken in water.
- cook broccoli.
- In oblong pan place broccoli on bottom of pan then cubed chicken over broccoli to make second layer.
- In mixing bowl.
- 2 cans mushroom soup.
- 1 cup mayo.
- 2 tbs curry powder.
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded).
- Pour mixture evenly over the chicken and top with crushed chips.
- Bake at 350 for 45 min or until golden brown.
This is sooo good. I made it when I had my parents for dinner and they are just plain meat and potato kind of people and they both loved it. Will make this again and again and again!!!