Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a simple, rich vegan chocolate sauce from veganrecipes-idahovegan.blogspot.com. You can add extra soy milk to thin the fondue if you want to. You would probably need to do this if you wanted to use it in a chocolate fountain. The fondue is the consistency of a stiff frosting at room temperature.
- 12 ounces semisweet vegan chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup soymilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- Combine the chocolate chips, soy milk, vanilla extract, and almond extract in a slow cooker.
- Turn the cooker on "high" and cook, stirring occasionally, until the chips are completely melted and the sauce is smooth.
- Serve in a fondue pot, or in the slow cooker set on "low", with assorted bite size food for dipping (strawberries, bananas, pineapple, pretzels, cookies, brownies, etc.).