1/4 Photos of Avocados Stuffed With Quinoa, Corn and Tomato
Dreamer in Ontario's Note:
From the Vegetarian Passport Cookbook, this recipe is another delicious way to add quinoa to your diet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a frying pan, saute the chopped onion in the olive oil on medium-low heat until the onion is translucent.
- 2Carefully cut the avocados in half lengthwise.
- 3Use a sharp knife to remove the pit and pulp, keeping the shells intact and discard the pits.
- 4Chop the flesh and combine with the other ingredients, including the cooked onion.
- 5Fill avocado halves with filling and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocados Stuffed With Quinoa, Corn and Tomato
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.7
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.1 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 4.9 g