Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
What more could you ask for? :) It's elegant but easy and yummy. Recipe is for 1 but can easily be increased.
- 1⁄2 avocado, diced
- 2 prawns, cooked
- 2 tablespoons coriander, chopped
- 3 tablespoons red onions, chopped
For the tomato and almond sauce
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 25 g ground almonds
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- In a bowl, mix the avocado, prawns with the herbs and onion.
- For the sauce, in a small blender blend the tomato and almonds with the oil.
- On a plate, pile the avocado mix on a plate as high as possible and drizzle with the sauce.
This makes a yummy, healthy lunch -- I am very partial to red onion and coriander (cilantro). It was a bit tame for my taste buds, so I added some mayonnaise, chili sauce, lemon juice, salt and pepper. There was enough tomato and almond sauce for a second serving of avocado, so the remainder is in the fridge for tomorrow.