Clifford Boren's Note:
A good summer light dinner when you don't want to heat the kitchen up too much. The cook time will be less if you nuke the bacon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Nuke or fry the bacon crispy.
- 3Spread split sides of rolls with softened butter and a dash of pepper.
- 4Grill the bread, butter side down, on griddle or large frying pan.
- 6In bowl, combine the surimi, lemon juice, dill, mayo, salt and pepper.
- 7Spread mixture on rolls, top with avocado, close the sandwich with the top roll.
- 8Serve with fresh chilled melon and seedless grapes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado Surimi Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.5
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 9.4 mg
- Sodium 131.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: