Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A good summer light dinner when you don't want to heat the kitchen up too much. The cook time will be less if you nuke the bacon.
- Nuke or fry the bacon crispy.
- Spread split sides of rolls with softened butter and a dash of pepper.
- Grill the bread, butter side down, on griddle or large frying pan.
- In bowl, combine the surimi, lemon juice, dill, mayo, salt and pepper.
- Spread mixture on rolls, top with avocado, close the sandwich with the top roll.
- Serve with fresh chilled melon and seedless grapes.