Recipe by Clifford Boren
A good summer light dinner when you don't want to heat the kitchen up too much. The cook time will be less if you nuke the bacon.
- 1 package crab, flavored surimi or 1 package lobster flavored surimi, finely chopped
- 3 slices turkey bacon (I use Jeannie-0.)
- 1⁄4 cup smart beat mayonnaise substitute
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- sandwich bun, split
- 1 avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Nuke or fry the bacon crispy.
- Spread split sides of rolls with softened butter and a dash of pepper.
- Grill the bread, butter side down, on griddle or large frying pan.
- In bowl, combine the surimi, lemon juice, dill, mayo, salt and pepper.
- Spread mixture on rolls, top with avocado, close the sandwich with the top roll.
- Serve with fresh chilled melon and seedless grapes.