1/3 Photos of Avocado Salad With Cumin Lime Mayo Dressing
Delish! Adapted from Everyday with Racheal Ray magazine!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a glass or wooden(nonreactive)Bowl, whisk together olive oil, mayonnaise, lime juice, honey(or sugar) and cumin.
- 2Season with salt and pepper.
- 3In a large bowl, combine the lettuce with the dressing.
- 4Top with the avocado pieces. Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado Salad With Cumin Lime Mayo Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.7
- Calories from Fat 298
- Total Fat 33.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 112.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 2.2 g