Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delish! Adapted from Everyday with Racheal Ray magazine!
Make and share this Avocado Salad With Cumin Lime Mayo Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon honey (or sugar)
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 2 ripe avocados, cut into small cubes
- cilantro, to garnish (optional)
- In a glass or wooden(nonreactive)Bowl, whisk together olive oil, mayonnaise, lime juice, honey(or sugar) and cumin.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine the lettuce with the dressing.
- Top with the avocado pieces. Serve and enjoy!
i did a very simple version of this with just mixed spring greens that included some fresh dill and cubed avocado. the dressing i did just light mayo, lime juice, and cumin. this was lovely and creamy.
Perfect accompaniment to my crab cakes for dinner tonight. Can't wait to hear what my regular miercoles dinner party guests think to it!
Yummy! We loved this. We are cilantro fans, so I threw all ingredients, including cilantro into a mini food processor. I forgot the honey until the very end and am not convinced the dressing needs it. May go without the honey next time.