Recipe by Annacia
Avocado's are a favorite South African fruit and are often used in starters and salads. This dish is quick to prepare and is always well received when the weather is hot.
Top Review by I'mPat
What a delicious lunch this made and so quick and easy. I used my recipe of recipe #174142 as the sauce and loved the bite of my sauce with a little bit extra from cayenne pepper. Thank you Annacia, made for Please Review My Recipe.
- 3 avocados, ripe
- 12 ounces small shrimp, well drained
- seafood sauce, to taste
- 1 small lemon, juice of
- salt, to taste
- cayenne pepper, totaste
- iceberg lettuce leaf
- chopped parsley (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the avocado's in half and remove the stones.
- Dip the edges in lemon juice. Season with salt and Cayenne pepper.
- Place avocado's on a bed of lettuce leaves.
- Fill with shrimps and spoon seafood sauce on the top of each one.
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.