1/2 Photos of Avocado Ranch Burgers With Smoked Cheddar
Sandi (From CA)'s Note:
These are each served open-faced on a single piece of toasted bread, but you can certainly double up there. I’m seriously considering doing these in the Cameron’s Smoker I just got… :o)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place 1/4 of the dry ranch mix in a small bowl; set aside.
- 2In a medium bowl, mix together the remaining ranch mix, ground beef, onion and barbecue sauce; mix well.
- 3Form into 4 large flat patties and grill over medium heat for 5 to 6 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- 4Top each with about 3 tablespoons shredded cheese while still warm.
- 5Grill bread slices until lightly toasted.
- 6Add mashed avocado to remaining dry ranch mix and mix well.
- 7To assemble, top each bread slice with a lettuce leaf, 2 tomato slices and a burger patty.
- 8Add a heaping spoonful of seasoned avocado.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado Ranch Burgers With Smoked Cheddar
Serving Size: 1 (329 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 561.8
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 95.9 mg
- Sodium 731.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 35.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dip mix