1/3 Photos of Avocado Grilling Butter
You can melt a slice of this butter over meat, poultry or fish while grilling or just as the meat comes off the grill. Or for something unique, spread some on French bread, sprinkle lightly with Parmesan cheese and pop it under the broiler for a twist on garlic toast! Cooking time is refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut softened butter into small squares.
- 2Peel and seed avocado and cut into small pieces.
- 3Mash butter and avocado and add to a mixing bowl.
- 4Seed jalapeno pepper and dice.
- 5Add jalapeno and other ingredients and mix in the mixing bowl.
- 6Spoon mixture onto plastic wrap.
- 7Shape into a log shape.
- 8Put the log in the refrigerator to become firm.
- 9To use the butter, melt in the last minute of grilling over steak, poulty or fish.
- 10Add a slice on top of resting meat. Let melt.
- 11Or spread atop French bread as previously mentioned.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado Grilling Butter
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.9
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 97.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.5 g