Recipe by pamela t.
You can melt a slice of this butter over meat, poultry or fish while grilling or just as the meat comes off the grill. Or for something unique, spread some on French bread, sprinkle lightly with Parmesan cheese and pop it under the broiler for a twist on garlic toast! Cooking time is refrigeration time.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon habanero sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- 1 large avocado
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut softened butter into small squares.
- Peel and seed avocado and cut into small pieces.
- Mash butter and avocado and add to a mixing bowl.
- Seed jalapeno pepper and dice.
- Add jalapeno and other ingredients and mix in the mixing bowl.
- Spoon mixture onto plastic wrap.
- Shape into a log shape.
- Put the log in the refrigerator to become firm.
- To use the butter, melt in the last minute of grilling over steak, poulty or fish.
- Add a slice on top of resting meat. Let melt.
- Or spread atop French bread as previously mentioned.