Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From the HBO BBs at Mafiosa's Cucina....
- 4 cups chicken stock
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup corn kernel
- 1⁄2 small red onion, peeled and minced
- 1⁄2 cup shredded chicken
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 2 roma tomatoes, cored and cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons whole cilantro leaves
- 10 tortilla chips
- Put chicken stock in small saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Season with salt & pepper to taste. Stir in corn and onion and cook 1 minute. Stir in chicken shreds and bring back to boil. Add lime juice and remove from heat. Divide avocado, tomato and cilantro between 2 soup bowls. Ladle stock over, dividing solids equally. Garnish with tortilla chips and enjoy.