Got this out of the "Great Vegetables from the Great Chefs" cookbook. Enjoy!
Make and share this Avocado Corn Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup steamed corn kernel (about 3 ears)
- 1 cup diced avocado
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon diced tomato
- 1 teaspoon chopped shallot
- 1 teaspoon chopped red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped green bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients.
- This keeps 2 to 3 days tightly covered in the refrigerator.
- Makes about 2 1/2 cups.