Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 8 cups torn salad greens
- 2 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 large grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 1 pear, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup green seedless grape
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted (optional)
- Whisk together first 4 ingredients.
- Place greens in a large bowl.
- Add orange sectins and next 4 ingredients.
- Drizzle with dressing, tossing gently to coat.
- Sprinkle with walnuts, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Tasty and healthy. What's not to like except for maybe the sugar from a health point, I used dark brown to not get a headache. I used organic apple cider vinegar, unrefined extra virgin olive oil to be soy free, sea salt, baby spinach but I think a lighter leaf would work better in this like baby romaine or a mix of light tasting baby salad greens, I used 4 small oranges which I peeled and cut in a way to not have any membrane in the salad, I did the same for the pink grapefruit I used, I used red pear, and sadly forgot the grapes. I used the rest of the ingredients plus the optional walnuts toasted in a dry pan for added nutrition. I may make this again with grapes and maybe omit or substitute for the pears. Made for April's Tag Game ~ Peras (Pears).