- 3 tablespoons mild rice vinegar or 3 tablespoons light fruit vinegar
- 1 extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 seedless red grapefruit
- 1 tangelo
- 1 navel orange
- 1 avocado, ripe but still firm
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix vinegar, oil, cilantro, salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Peel and cut grapefruit, tangelo and orange into sections or slices.
- Halve and peel avocado, then cut into thin slices, crosswise.
- Arrange citrus and avocado alternately (1 avocado slice for every 2 or 3 citrus sections) in a ring on the outside of a platter.
- Then form a smaller ring inside the larger ring.
- Pour dressing over and serve.