- 149.68 g ground chuck
- seasoning salt, to taste
- one hamburger bun
- 56.69 g habenero cheese, Cabot brand preferred (it is VERY spicy)
- 44.37 ml fat free sour cream
- 0 avocado, sliced
- 2 slice bacon, cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Make burger patty and generously season with seasoned salt (Lawry's).
- Grill. I grill 8 minutes per side on low to medium-low heat.
- Place sour cream on insides of bun.
- During last 6 minutes of grilling add cheese to meat, and place bun off heat on grill.
- To serve, top with avocado and bacon.