Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from grouprecipes.com, and I am posting for ZWT 8 Spain/Portugal. The combination of flavors here is just too intriguing for me to pass up!
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced diagonally
- 2 apples, cored and sliced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 lime, juiced
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup almonds, toasted
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Arrange avocado, apples, and almonds on a serving platter as you wish.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients and pour over fruit.
What a fabulous combination of ingredients! Crunchy, sweet apples with buttery avocado slices and almonds..... genius! The dressing was perfect for the salad. I added a pinch or so of sugar to the dressing, but that's all I did differently. This salad makes a pretty presentation and is perfect for warm weather eating. Thanx for sharing this recipe!
We really enjoyed it as our starter for my spanish feast! I did toast my almonds first... Made for ZWT 8
I thought the combination unique & the recipe definitely a keeper. The dressing compliments the ingredients although next time I'll try reducing the oil a little. Thank you for sharing the recipe!