1/1 Photo of Avocado and Kohlrabi Salad
I love both avocado and raw kohlrabi, so this salad is a favorite of mine. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel the kohlrabi by cutting off the top and bottom, and peeling with a potato peeler.
- 2Cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices, then cut the slices into chunks.
- 3Place in a bowl.
- 4Cut avocados in half lengthwise.
- 5Tap the blade of a heavy knife in the pit, twist to remove, and discard.
- 6Quarter and peel avocados, then cut into chunks.
- 7Drizzle lime juice over avocados to prevent browning and to add flavor; set aside.
- 8Whisk together green onion, balsamic vinegar, oil, garlic powder, and salt and pepper to taste.
- 9Pour dressing over kohlrabi and mix to cover.
- 10Mix together the chunked avocados and the kohlrabi mixture.
- 11Make a bed of the salad on four plates, and sprinkle each with feta cheese.
- 12Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado and Kohlrabi Salad
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 376.2
- Calories from Fat 332
- Total Fat 36.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 8.3 mg
- Sodium 114.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: