Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Potato, Sweet Potato & Rutabaga... so simple so good. I found this little gem at our local Kroger store recipe bar. If you're not comfortable with rutagagas, you can combine 1 1/2 cups of onion, turnips and carrots.
- Prehead oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large skillet arange potatoes and vegetables in overlapping layers,.
- Pour broth over vegetables, season with salt & fresh ground pepper, bring to boiling over medium heat, reduce heat and simmer covered about 15 minute.
- In a small bowl, stir together half and half & cornstarch, pour over vegetables, simmer until thickened; sprinkle with cheese.
- Place skillet in oven, bake about 5 minute or until cheese is bubbly. Let cool before serving.