1 hr 20 mins
From Gooseberry Patch Flavors of Fall.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine the first 4 ingredients; set aside.
- 2In another bowl, blend the eggs, sugar, pumpkin, and oil together; add to flour mixture.
- 3Stir until just moistened; fold in cranberries.
- 4Spoon/pour batter into two greased/floured 9x5 inch loaf pans.
- 5Bake in a 350° oven for 55-60 minutes or until pick comes out clean.
- 6Cool in pans for 5-10 minutes; remove loaves to wire rack and cool completely.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Autumn Bread
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.2
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 26.4 mg
- Sodium 127.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 25.7 g
- Protein 2.9 g