Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Acorn squash sauteed with carmelized onions raisins and walnuts.
Make and share this Autumn Acorn Squash Saute recipe from Food.com.
- In large saucepan, melt butter.
- Saute onion 5 minutes, or until golden, but not brown.
- Add squash. Saute about 2 more minutes.
- Add raisins and walnuts. Saute an additional 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add water. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover pan and remove from heat.
- Allow the pan to sit, covered, for 20 minutes, or until the squash is tender and ready to serve.