Acorn squash sauteed with carmelized onions raisins and walnuts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large saucepan, melt butter.
- 2Saute onion 5 minutes, or until golden, but not brown.
- 3Add squash. Saute about 2 more minutes.
- 4Add raisins and walnuts. Saute an additional 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 5Add water. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Cover pan and remove from heat.
- 7Allow the pan to sit, covered, for 20 minutes, or until the squash is tender and ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Autumn Acorn Squash Saute
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.3
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 50.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 22.7 g
- Protein 3.0 g