- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh herb, parsley and thyme
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- salt and pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs shrimp, unpeeled medium to large
- spinach leaves (to garnish)
- lemon slice (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 8 ingredients in large bowl. Mix in shrimp. Marinate at room temperature 1 hour or in the refrigerator 5 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Prepare barbecue with medium hot coals. Thread shrimp on narrow skewers. Grill until just opaque, about 2 minutes per side.
- Line platter with spinach. Arrange skewers on platter. Garnish with lemon and serve.