6 hrs 40 mins
From Australia with love comes this amazing dessert. Cooking time is chill time, if chilled for less than 6 hrs the flavors will not have matured.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix coffee and pedro ximinez together and set aside.
- 2Over a double boiler, beat egg yolks and sugar until mixture lightens in colour and forms ribbons (i.e. halfway to zabaglione consistancy). Allow to cool 5 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, beat egg whites to stiff peaks.
- 4Fold mascarpone into egg yolk mixture one quarter at a time.
- 5Fold mascarpone mixture into egg whites and set aside.
- 6Using a pastry brush, paint the cookies with the espresso/pedro ximinez.
- 8Lay savoiardi along edges of wine goblets all the way to the bottom, lining.
- 9the entire glass (while keeping 6 savoiardi for later use).
- 10Fill each goblet one-third full with mascarpone mixture and sprinkle with.
- 11bittersweet chocolate.
- 12Lay one savoiardi across centre and paint with coffee mixture.
- 13Fill each wine goblets with remaining mascarpone mixture, topping each with.
- 14grated milk chocolate.
- 15Chill at least 6 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aussie Style Tiramisu by Andrew Blake
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.4
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 137.6 mg
- Sodium 400.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 11.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: