Recipe by samantha #2
A tribute to a beautiful and articulate lady. this is a delicate and sophisticated dessert without being sweet but almost savoury, a familt delight.
Directions See How It's Made
- -beat egg whites and sugar together till stiff.
- -crush biscuits in a plastic bad with rolling pin leaving a bit chunky.
- -lightly crush walnuts.
- add all ingredients together.
- -place mixture into a small shallow square tin.
- -cook at 350 degrees for 24 minutes.
- top with whipped cream and grated chocolate.
- (topping optional -- also yummy without it).
- we use 22 jatz biscuits which are savoury biscuits that are slightly salty. ritz is another brand of the same kind of biscuit.