A delicious, rich Pie that requires no cooking, no mixing, and can be made in about 5 minutes. All you need to make it is a can opener and a spoon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Open the can of Lemon Pie Filling and spread about 1/4 inch on the bottom of a 9 inch Graham Cracker pie crust.
- 2Drain a 10 ounce jar of Stemless Maraschino Cherries (save juice).
- 3Spread the jar of cherries evenly over the layer of lemon pie filling.
- 4Finish by covering the cherries with the remainder of the Lemon Pie Filling.
- 5Sprinkle the cherry juice over the lemon pie filling on top or you can alternately put a layer of whip cream or non-dairy topping on the lemon pie filling and then sprinkle on the juice.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aunt Paps Cherry Lemon Pie
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 412.1
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 344.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 50.4 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon pie filling