Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious, rich Pie that requires no cooking, no mixing, and can be made in about 5 minutes. All you need to make it is a can opener and a spoon.
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (16 ounce) can lemon pie filling
- 1 (10 ounce) jarof stemless maraschino cherries
- Open the can of Lemon Pie Filling and spread about 1/4 inch on the bottom of a 9 inch Graham Cracker pie crust.
- Drain a 10 ounce jar of Stemless Maraschino Cherries (save juice).
- Spread the jar of cherries evenly over the layer of lemon pie filling.
- Finish by covering the cherries with the remainder of the Lemon Pie Filling.
- Sprinkle the cherry juice over the lemon pie filling on top or you can alternately put a layer of whip cream or non-dairy topping on the lemon pie filling and then sprinkle on the juice.