Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
An old family favorite...great for potlucks, bar-b-ques, or just when you're in the mood for a good jello salad. Very easy!
- 1 (3 ounce) package orange Jell-O
- 1⁄2 lb cottage cheese
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- Mix cool whip and cottage cheese.
- Add drained oranges and drained pineapple, mix well.
- Add dry jello to mixture a little at a time until you reach the sweetness and color you desire; you may not use the whole 3 oz.
- Chill for at least 4 hours.