Recipe by Kree
This recipe has been a favorite in my family for years. It's delicious as breakfast or an evening treat!
Top Review by BeachGirl
I used raspberry preserves and followed directions exactly, except it took about 1/3 cup milk to moisten dough enough to roll it out. My family thought it should be sweeter with more filling, and the dough wasn't tender enough for their taste. Kree, sorry I couldn't honestly rate it higher, as you do have so many good recipes!
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup preserves, any kind
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 -2 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut cream cheese with butter into Bisquick until crumbly.
- Stir in 1/4 cup milk.
- Put on floured surface and knead 10-12 strokes.
- On waxed paper, roll dough to 12x18-inch rectangle.
- Invert on greased baking sheet.
- Remove paper.
- Spread jam down center.
- Fold over.
- Bake at 355 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes.
- Stir together confectioner's sugar, milk, and vanilla.
- Drizzle over cake.