Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I make these for my girls and my neices and nephews. I had one of them tell me these dont even need syrup.
- 2 cups flour or 2 cups pancake flour
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- water or milk, to make soupy but not to thin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon (optional) or 1⁄4 cup pecans (optional)
- in a medium size bowl add all ingredients except water/milk add that slowly.
- then using a belgan waffle iron make your waffles.
I am concerned there are ingredients missing. There is nothing to give the waffles lift. So I combined this recipe with one I already use to fill in the missing ingredients. The flavor was excellent, very sweet...great with fruit! But all the sugar made them stick to my waffle iron.