Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This delicious pie recipe comes from my Aunt Louise who received it many years ago from her mother in law. It is so easy and gives a new twist to the usual fresh fruit pie. You may substitute half & half for the whipping cream to cut some calories. The prep time may vary depending on what type of fruit you have to prepare and your pie crust.
- 1 cup whipping cream (NOT whipped)
- 5 tablespoons flour (heaping tablespoons)
- 2⁄3 cup sugar (can be brown sugar, sugar, or sucanat)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups sliced apples or 2 cups any other fresh fruit (peaches and blueberries are great)
- 1 unbaked pie crust
- Mix all ingredients except fruit.
- Adding the cream gradually into a smooth thick texture.
- Pour over fruit in unbaked pie crust.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.