Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Not sure where she got this but my Aunt Joanie, who is on WW, makes this for a mid-morning snack and says it's filling. It's 2.5 points per 8 oz serving; recipe will make 2 servings. You can use any type of frozen fruit but she likes to use blueberries, because of the antioxidents. Enjoy!
- 1 cup non fat plain yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup frozen berries (or any type of frozen fruit)
- 1 banana, cut up
- 1⁄4 cup canned crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- flax seeds, crushed (optional) or wheat germ (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a blender; mix well.
Not sure why I never reviewed this before, we make it all the time. It is delicious.