Recipe by Lastar Wellness
Fast, tasty, & easy is the name of the game with this dish. Put this on your table very quickly for a hearty pleasing meal in one dish. This is also great for potlucks & when hubby has to prepare the meal.
- 1 (5 ounce) box au gratin potato mix
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- salt & pepper
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 1⁄2 cups broccoli florets (fresh or frozen)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Salt & pepper the chicken and fry in the oil in a medium pan over med-high heat. Brown both sides well. Set aside.
- Prepare the potatoes according to the directions, adding 1 extra tablespoon of butter. Add the broccoli to the prepared baking dish, stirring the mix together gently, but not enough to cover the chicken with sauce.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest 5 minutes. Serve hot.