Recipe by mommyoffour
This is a very simple cheesy pasta with chicken recipe. I like to make this when I'm in the mood for something simple. I really like the crunch that the water chestnuts give it.
Top Review by Me & Mr. Jones
Easy & delicious! I made this for our OAMC. (Freezes very well.) Forgot to buy pimientos, but still tasted great w/o. Loved the crunch of the water chestnuts! My only changes to the recipe were adding some salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Thanks for posting!
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 10 ounces cream of celery soup
- 8 ounces water chestnuts, drained and sliced
- 4 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento