Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 mins
Pamper yourself or impress your guests with a cup of your own steaming hot...and homemade cappuccino
- 2 cups almond milk (or rice milk or lowfat cow's milk)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 cups strong freshly brewed decaf coffee
- cinnamon (optional) or grated chocolate (optional)
- Place milk in 2-cup glass measuring cup. Heat in saucepan on stovetop until hot but not boiling.
- Place hot milk and sugar in a blender container. Cover with a vented lid and blend until frothy, about 1 minute.
- To serve, divide coffee among 4 cups. Top each with frothy milk. Sprinkle with cinnamon or grated chocolate. Sip and enjoy!
I did just what you suggested and pampered myself with this delightful cappuccino. It was a true pleasure! Thanks so very much for the wonderful treat.
I made this delight this morning with vanilla almond milk and Corta's Mediterranean Coffee. I couldn't be happier with this delicious coffee. The cinnamon was the perfect touch and I did use a *tad more than ask for. A keeper for sure.
Nice creamy cappuccino. I loved the not to sweetness in this. I'm surprised mine tasted so good considering I used Rice Dream original, white sugar and half caff instant coffee granules! The rice milk didn't foam a lot but that may also be related to my blender. I added a shake of cinnamon on top through a sieve and it looked like I was out at a nice coffee shop. I would make this again. Made for Comfort Cafe - Snow Queens Round 01/10.