- 2 cups almond milk (or rice milk or lowfat cow's milk)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 cups strong freshly brewed decaf coffee
- cinnamon (optional) or grated chocolate (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place milk in 2-cup glass measuring cup. Heat in saucepan on stovetop until hot but not boiling.
- Place hot milk and sugar in a blender container. Cover with a vented lid and blend until frothy, about 1 minute.
- To serve, divide coffee among 4 cups. Top each with frothy milk. Sprinkle with cinnamon or grated chocolate. Sip and enjoy!