Adapted from Cooking Live, this is excellent! You may add more wasabi if you want more kick! This is good with other vegetables, meat, sandwiches and crackers!
- Blanch the asparagus in 2 batches in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 1 minute.
- Move to a colander and rinse under cold running water to stop it from cooking.
- Drain well and pat dry.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, soy sauce, sugar, lemon juice, and wasabi paste until sugar is dissolved.
- Serve asparagus with dip.
- This dip is also good as a spread for sandwiches and as a topping for cooked veggies! Enjoy!