1/3 Photos of Asparagus With Wasabi-Mayonnaise Dip
Adapted from Cooking Live, this is excellent! You may add more wasabi if you want more kick! This is good with other vegetables, meat, sandwiches and crackers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blanch the asparagus in 2 batches in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 1 minute.
- 2Move to a colander and rinse under cold running water to stop it from cooking.
- 3Drain well and pat dry.
- 4Whisk together mayonnaise, soy sauce, sugar, lemon juice, and wasabi paste until sugar is dissolved.
- 5Serve asparagus with dip.
- 6This dip is also good as a spread for sandwiches and as a topping for cooked veggies! Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus With Wasabi-Mayonnaise Dip
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.5
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 533.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: