1/1 Photo of Asparagus With Tofu and Balsamic Butter
This is a Donna Hay recipe. The combination of flavors and textures is wonderful. The sauce is really versatile, and could be easily be used for other veggies. It is quick and easy to make, and makes a great vegetarian meal served over brown rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat. Add garlic and cook 1 minute.
- 2Add butter, vinegar and water; cook another minute then add asparagus and pepper. Cook 4 more minutes, until tender.
- 3Place the asparagus in bowls.
- 4Put tofu slices in the pan with the sauce, add thyme, and cook until heated through.
- 5Place on the asparagus, and serve with the remaining sauce.
Browse Our Top Soy/Tofu Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Soy/Tofu Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus With Tofu and Balsamic Butter
Serving Size: 1 (439 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 400.2
- Calories from Fat 315
- Total Fat 35.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 60.9 mg
- Sodium 211.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 15.4 g