1/2 Photos of Asparagus With No-Cook Creamy Mustard Sauce
Charlotte J's Note:
You may want to play with some different seasonings in the sauce to add more flavor. From Diabetic Cooking Magazine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For sauce, combine in a bowl yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice and salt.
- 2Whisk until smooth and set aside.
- 3Bring water to a boil in a 12-inch skillet over high heat.
- 4Add asparagus, return to a boil, reduce heat, cover tightly and simmer 3 minutes or until just tender crisp.
- 5Remove from water and drain on paper towels.
- 6Place asparagus on serving platter and spoon sauce over all.
- 7Sprinkle with black pepper.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus With No-Cook Creamy Mustard Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.8
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 2.1 mg
- Sodium 1680.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 9.3 g