Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
i adapted this from a recipe found in bon appetit, using the ingredients i had on hand
Make and share this Asparagus With Bow Ties recipe from Food.com.
- in a large pot boil pasta according to package directions.
- drain reserving 1 c of water.
- return pasta to pot heat oven to 450.
- place asparagus on a baking pan.
- drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and roast 10 minutes.
- add cream cheese and asparagus to the pasta over medium low heat.
- stir in 2/3 c parmesan cheese.
- stir until creamy, add some cooking liquid if pasta is too dry put pasta in a large bowl, garnish with pine nuts, chives and 1/3 parmesan cheese.
Yum! This is really good & easy, too! - thanx for posting
This is such a lovely dish it would be perfect to serve to company. Delicious taste and easy to prepare. I made exactly as Chia specified; needed to add a touch more liquid and it was wonderful! Thanks, Chia!