1/1 Photo of Asparagus With Bow Ties
i adapted this from a recipe found in bon appetit, using the ingredients i had on hand
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1in a large pot boil pasta according to package directions.
- 2drain reserving 1 c of water.
- 3return pasta to pot heat oven to 450.
- 4place asparagus on a baking pan.
- 5drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and roast 10 minutes.
- 6add cream cheese and asparagus to the pasta over medium low heat.
- 7stir in 2/3 c parmesan cheese.
- 8stir until creamy, add some cooking liquid if pasta is too dry put pasta in a large bowl, garnish with pine nuts, chives and 1/3 parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus With Bow Ties
Serving Size: 1 (452 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 997.0
- Calories from Fat 487
- Total Fat 54.1 g
- Saturated Fat 20.5 g
- Cholesterol 180.1 mg
- Sodium 606.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 37.8 g