1/1 Photo of Asparagus Tomato Stir Fry
There is nothing like fresh asparagus and I am extremely spoiled because my parents grow it on their farm!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Snap off and discard woody bases from asparagus. Bias slice into 1 inch pieces.
- 2For sauce, combine chicken broth, soy sauce and cornstarch; set aside.
- 3Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add oil.
- 4Stir fry the gingerroot in hot oil for 30 seconds.
- 5Add asparagus and green onions; stir fry for 3 minutes.
- 6Add mushrooms; stir fry about 1 minute more until vegetables are crisp tender.
- 7Push vegetables from center of wok; stir sauce; add to center of wok.
- 8Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- 9Add tomatoes; heat through.
- 10Serve at once. Serve with rice if desired.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Tomato Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.5
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 232.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 4.1 g