1/1 Photo of Asparagus & Tomato Salad W/Yoghurt Dressing (#6)
ContentMail struck again when they provided this appealing salad option as their E-mail RECIPE OF THE DAY for 8/29/2001! They acknowledged Elvee O. who said "This salad takes no more than 10 min to prepare. It's very simple, but that's the beauty of it. You don't need to add much to fresh asparagus & tomato to make them taste fantastic!" I think most of us would agree. (Time does not include time to cook & cool fresh asparagus)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 ounces fresh asparagus (tips & tender stems, cooked crisp-tender & cooled)
- 1 large tomato (seeded & chopped)
- 3 tablespoons green onions (thinly sliced)
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt (non-fat)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese (grated, fresh is best)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 8 -9 romaine lettuce leaves
- 1In a med bowl, combine asparagus, tomatoes & onions. Set aside.
- 2In a small bowl, whisk together the yoghurt, olive oil, cheese & mustard.
- 3Add to the veggie mixture & toss till well-coated.
- 4To Serve: Line salad plates w/lettuce leaves & spoon salad on top.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus & Tomato Salad W/Yoghurt Dressing (#6)
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.7
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 5.1 mg
- Sodium 94.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 7.3 g