Prep 24 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Asparagus spears with prawns in Caesar dressing.
- 1⁄2 lb medium tiger shrimp, shelled and clean
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup water
- 1 garlic clove, mashed
- 2 dried chili pods
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb fresh asparagus spear, parboil
- 1⁄2 cup caesar salad dressing
- In a saucepan add oil and heat until it starts to smoke add the shells of the prawns and sauté until deep pink. Remove saucepan from heat add wine, water, garlic, chili and salt. Return to the heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the prawns and simmer for two minutes. Place the cooked prawns into ice bath. Discard the stock and shell. After the prawns been chill place into a bowl. Add Caesar dressing and marinate overnight.
- In a serving dish place the asparagus spear and top with the marinate prawns.