Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Quick and easy!
- 1 lb fresh asparagus
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- Snap off the ends of the asparagus.Arrange in a 10*15 baking pan with sides.Drizzle with olive oil.
- Broil 5 to 6 inches from heat for 4 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sugar,salt and pepper.
- I have found that using other veggies will work.I have added cherry tomatos, small onions and red or yellow veggies.
This was so good! I loved the mixture of sugar and salt, and it was so easy to make.
Easy, but great! The sugar gave the asparagus a new and interesting taste. Thanks! :)
Perfect way to prepare asparagus. The sugar adds just enough sweetness to the asparagus.